Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hello...Again...

January 8th, 2019

I find it impossible to believe that another year has passed by, as it feels as if I have only had to blink. Time is rushing, faster than I could want, need, or fathom. With each passing day, as that is what it truly is, is it not?  This thought crosses my mind, again and again. Where does this TIME go? Am I capturing all the memories, or perhaps I let them slip by with out any recollection that they have been missed. Time has been passed. 

The clock keeps ticking, no matter how many times I look to it and see that it simply reads 9:00, day after day - it still is moving forward. 

And do not get me started on these girls of mine. They keep growing, never slowing, never stopping. Looks keep changing, clothes keep coming as old one are discarded, likes and dislikes keep happening. 


TIME. 

But, yet, here I am, still here, still breathing, still able to have my personal thoughts, the ones that go far deeper than just what is written in this space, in this time. I am able to keep watching this time pass, these moments flee, these thoughts stay stagnate within my minds eye. I will find faith this year to be stronger. I will set goals, to achieve. I will work on me, being better, feeling better, seeing time better.

That is all we can do. 

REFLECT.

They honestly go hand in hand. Time passes and we must reflect. See our actions. Find our faults. Be better. Do better. Pass on the things that we might have taken for granted last year, last month, yesterday...built on that and make it better. 

GROW.

Find our strengths, make them stronger. Find our weakness, educate ourselves, find ways to be stronger. 

LEARN.

Don't ever stop learning, educating yourself, finding the purpose in the life you lead. I think intention is a great word, because we all have purpose, whether we know that purpose or not is the question to determine- but finding that purpose, striving to obtain that purpose, looking to God, or the universal one that you put your faith in to guide you on the journey to find this purpose goes hand in hand with the learning part of life itself. 

LOVE.

This is my own feelings for this year, to grow the love that I carry proudly, bigger. To give more love, to love unselfishly, to love passionately, to love without burden, and to love unbridled. I want to reopen that chapter with the passion that, with age, gets lost in the hustle and bustle of LIFE. I feel that I need to bring LOVE to the forefront of my life and let it free like birds in the forest. 



These are my thoughts for today, my thoughts that I have sought, I have lost sleep, I have found peace in and questioned further. I know that this year will be one full of growth for myself and my restless soul and I vow to make sure that I keep my punch-list handy to ensure that I make this year about purpose, about love and about finding my intention in my life.  

It is rather fitting that as I write this a Thunderstorm has come to the surface, taking full effect for the mood that sits on my serious face. I feel that peace that comes with my words, and the relaxation that comes with putting my words into print, making them known and felt and heard. 

So, on a less serious note, HELLO again.  Welcome 2019. I feel the purpose for myself is in God's hands and I shall take that as a sign that I shall seek his advice in my journey. 

Love always,

Kel

1 comment:

koko sharma said...

hello,
Your Site is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information. and visit our blog site alsoWeb Development

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...