Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Attention: Missing Blogger...

Wednesday, May 28th 2014

Where have I been? 

To Be better, think better and do better. All in regards to truth and kindness, in my book.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to acknowledge that I went missing! I have been under going a huge transformation to my life.  It has been a journey and guess what, I AM NOT DONE!

I woke up in late April and did not have to head off to work in the wee hours of the morning.  I got to take my time putting on my makeup, doing my hair and getting dressed.  I was able to spend time with my little ladies and most importantly, I was allowed to breathe!  Doesn't that sound stupid?  I mean, really, Kel, you did not do these things before?  My answer is No.  I was working before dawn, getting off right at lunch time and running around the city picking up kids, running mindless errands and exhausting myself with tedious tasks and chores inside the home. By the time I would look up, it was time to put my kids in the tub, rush them to bed and with the few minutes I had before I would crash in order to do this all again the next day, I was trying to get a blog post in. I am getting exhausted just reliving my life as it was.

Then, something happened. I took a work at home job and made the best decision of my life. I have been on a month long vacation and adjusting to me new life and guess what, I love it.  I am so much calmer, my pace has slowed down to a normal person, I am happy and energetic and valuing the things, however big or small, that are in my life.  I am able to see my hubby, converse with him and actually live with him!

So, I am on my work at home journey.  I was so unsure how I would feel about juggling the balance of work and home, within the home (I think this is a normal fear!) - and guess what, it is so awesome.  I have my "work" time and my "home" time.  I don't mix business with pleasure, instead I keep them separate. When I am on the clock, I work.  It is really that simple! For me, I am a different person!  I still have my kids go to my Moms, keeping their schedule consistent, but giving myself that "work" time to get all my important things completed while they are out of the house. 

This has honestly transformed me!  I am embarking on another journey that is all of my own.  I was a Beach Body coach last year for a hot minute and with the house finances and the other house finances, I had to back away to save money in order for our family to afford all the expenses.  But, now that the planets have aligned and I have a lot of body issues, it is time for this girl to kick my fitness into high gear!

So, allow me to introduce myself, Coach Kel Amstutz is in the building!  I am going to be working on my journey to get fit and lose 15 lbs.  All this, while working at home and as a Mom!

Yes we do

I also need to get back into my groove.  I had made a promise to myself to write everyday, hence my reason for having a blog in the first place!

I will welcome myself back, and let's get back into our Blog groove.  I will be a little more focused on health and fitness, so bear this with me!  If you are interested in joining me on this journey, please check out my BB site: 


I am starting an Ab Challenge for June.  I am also tackling the 21 Day Fix program with Shakeology. I am going to add my meals and workouts and hope that I will have people join me in this life changing journey!

#Shakeology #BeachBody #BeachBodyCoach http://BeachBodyCoach.com/TeamCarline

Let's do this!!

Kel  

I love being a Team Beachbody Coach!  Beachbody programs and suppliments are life changing!  Contact me at www.beachbodycoach.com/AmandaDawson and let me be your coach and help you reach your goals! ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...