Saturday, May 31, 2014

BeachBody- What is it?

I AM A BEACHBODY COACH!

I have started up my Beachbody business and I am ready to W O R K O U T !!


You've seen the commercials, heard of P90X, T25, Hip Hop Abs, but do you know what they are all about?  Well, allow me to introduce myself!  

Hi, I am Kel Amstutz, hopefully I will get to be YOUR coach!  I am so excited to be a part of Beachbody, again!  I have signed on to change my life and hopefully someone else's life as well.  I am very excited and Pumped Up about this exciting career.  I would love to tell you what BeachBody is all about, have you join in on my Challenges and see what I am all about as a BeachBody coach and what this business opportunity means to me!

Healthy lifestyle inspiration♥ This breaks it down for me in a way I've never thought of.
Pinned Image

 Starting tomorrow, June 1st, I am launching my first Group to start a Mean Abs, June challenge, for free.  All you have to do is join my facebook group and document your results, share your food ideas and report on your workouts and progress.  It is really that easy!  I will be doing my best to encourage all and keep everyone moving to losing those lbs. and inches!!  I will also be participating in the challenge and documenting my results.  I would also like to encourage everyone to looking into Beachbody and Shakeology.  I will be drinking the Shakeology during my June challenge and hopefully will help others to see the benefits of Shakeology in your own diet.  
Speaking of Shakeolo....what? 

What is Shakeology?  I know it is usually the first question I get.  Then I see the faces and then the animosity about a Protein drink/Meal Replacement.  I can hear your grumbles from here!  All I can say is, don't knock it until you try it! I was one of YOU, I was against the Shakeology, wanted nothing to do with the "Drink" part of getting Fit.  My Coach had me try it and guess what, I have been hooked ever since!  I even tried a few other brands when I had to leave BeachBody last year (personal reasons - 1 income with 2 houses is not an easy feat!) and all I can say is YUCK!  It was NOT Shakeology and guess what, I will never drink anything BUT Shakeology.  That is saying something because I am one Picky Princess!

So, enough about me, let's talk about Shakeology. Here are the facts: 

I love Shakeology!!! http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/LSordus https://www.facebook.com/laurenordusfitness
Pinned Image

What's in Shakeology?

Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build muscle and reduce food cravings*
  • Help build and repair muscles
  • Reduce hunger and food cravings
  • Promote healthy skin, hair, and nails
  • Chocolate and Greenberry Shakeology include whey protein isolate, an easily absorbable source of high-quality protein that's ideal for building and maintaining lean muscle mass. Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate include high-quality plant proteins from brown rice, pea and other sources. Essential amino acids, found in these proteins, help the body repair muscle tissue and heal wounds; and reduce hunger pangs. The protein in all Shakeology products provides a highly bioavailable source of essential amino acids.

Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption*
  • Aids digestion
  • Support a healthy intestinal tract
  • Increase absorption of nutrients
  • Shakeology contains many ingredients that are beneficial to the digestive system.
  • Prebiotics, natural components of certain plants, help support the "friendly" bacteria in your digestive tract.
  • Probiotics are strains of live good bacteria that help with the digestive process. They assist the body in absorbing nutrients and minerals, bring an overall balance to the digestive tract, and help support the immune system.
  • Digestive enzymes, from sources such as pineapples and papayas, help your body break down food into its individual components, making the nutrients easier to absorb.

Adaptogens
  • Help promote a strong immune system
  • Help increase energy
  • Help protect the body from stress
  • Help balance endocrine hormones and the immune system
  • Adaptogens are special herbs that grow in harsh climates and conditions, at high elevations, atop mountains where the soil is rocky and oxygen in the air is thin. Because these plants have to adapt to harsh conditions, they have highly concentrated nutrients that can help your body cope with stress, provide energy, and maintain a strong immune system. Shakeology has a total of 9 adaptogens. Which is more than any other shake out there.

Antioxidants and phytonutrients (plant-sourced ingredients) may help maintain health*
  • Help neutralize harmful free radicals
  • Help decrease inflammation
  • Help maintain the immune system
  • Potentially decrease the risk of degenerative diseases
  • Many of Shakeology's fruit and vegetable sources have been chosen for their high concentration of healthy natural substances known as phytonutrients, including flavonoids, polyphenols, anthocyanins, and catechins. These substances have antioxidant properties, meaning they help neutralize molecules known as free radicals, which damage cells and may contribute to the aging process. In laboratory tests, phytonutrients have shown promise in helping prevent a wide variety of degenerative conditions.

23 Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for optimal health*
  • Get a wide range of essential nutrients
  • Get your necessary vitamins every day
  • Make up for dietary deficiencies
  • Most of us don't get the complete range of essential vitamins and minerals in our daily diets. Some important vitamins, such as vitamin C and the B vitamins, are water-soluble, meaning they're flushed out of your body after a short time and need to be replenished regularly. Others, like vitamin E, can be difficult to get enough of in food. Shakeology Chocolate and Greenberry provide all these nutrients in an easy-to-take form, so you never have to worry. (Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate do not have the vitamin and mineral ingredients added.)

Click the below links for the complete list of ingredients and nutritional facts for each flavor:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Warning: Processed in a facility that also processes soy, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish and shellfish. This product should be used as a dietary supplement only. Those with medical concerns should consult their physician prior to using this or any other dietary supplement.

Is Shakeology "certified" as a meal replacement?

Shakeology is a dietary supplement that when prepared with certain liquids, healthy ingredients, and/or fruit can contain enough calories to replace a meal. As with all dietary supplements, Shakeology is designed to supplement your healthy diet and not be the only source of nutrition throughout the day. Shakeology is not recommended to replace more than two meals per day.
 
 
Are you curious yet?  Please check out my website for more information:
 
KEL AMSTUTZ- BEACHBODY Coach
 
I love being a Team Beachbody Coach!  Beachbody programs and suppliments are life changing!  Contact me at www.beachbodycoach.com/AmandaDawson and let me be your coach and help you reach your goals! ;)
I will be starting my coaching Journey with the 21 Day Fix, which is available for $160 and includes the workout DVD's with Autumn, the containers for food portioning and a 30 day supply of Shakeology, you pick your flavor.  Right now we also have a box of individual packets of Vanilla, Chocolate and Strawberry!
 
Shakeology!  Is it worth the money?!?!  Look at this chart!!                                  myshakeology.com/CoachJodyB   CoachJodyB@gmail.com
 
All this for $160 - plus me as your Coach to help keep you moving forward so you reach your goals!!  Maybe you want more, if your interested in Coaching, email me at: KAM0900@yahoo.com and I will help answer your questions and get you moving towards you new coaching career too!
 
Join my facebook group at: Fit Club with Kel 
 
Thanks all and Let's Do This!!
 
KEL
 
 
 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...