Friday, August 14, 2015

7 Reasons WHY I LOVE E-BOOKS!


So, I recently was asked, "Kel, why do you LOVE e-books?"  

Which, is a VALID question, since I kind of do endorse them!  But, truth be told, as much as I love the paper, real, solid book, I love my e-books that much more for a mere seven reasons.  


As I get older, it just has become so much easier to have my e-books with me, I mean, sure...I have the Nook, which I hardly use since I have the app on my bigger tablet, then there is my phone, which also has the app handy, so guess what...I am at work on lunch and there I have it, my Nook App (an Yes, I have the Amazon Kindle app also and I personally love it a little more) easy for me to access so I can get some reading in!

This way, I do not have to lug that big, heavy actual book in with me, I mean, I have enough baggage as it is!




So, beyond this very simple convenience factor, HERE are 7 MORE reasons WHY I LOVE MY E-BOOKS: 



  1. Obviously...it doesn't take up any space. The apps are stored on my devices that I already use- BONUS!
  2. Saves Trees.  Yes, I am a green girl, so this is a HUGE benefit. 
  3. The Books are CHEAPER than a printed book. You know this is TRUE!
  4. My FAVORITE: Portal and Convenient! DUH!
  5. E-Books from the Library are...FREE (and some on my Daily Blog posts too! ;))
  6. Buying E-Books helps to support my writer friends. (From one writer to another this is a good thing!) 
  7. You can publish your OWN E-Books!  I have one I have published so far- check out the right side and you will see Gray Gables available for purchase. 


So, I guess it is really that simple!  

And, since I LOVE E-BOOKS so much, naturally I have to pass the DEALS I find onto my readers! 


Don't forget, it's the One Stop Shop HERE!  New e-Book deals and discounts (YES, even FREEBIES!) on my BLOG daily!



And don't forget, if your reading something great, share with me on my 
Instagram page







No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...