Monday, March 13, 2017

Happy Halloween 2013

By: Kel Amstutz
November 3rd (yes...November) 2013

Image result for happy halloween clip art

Trick or Treat...Smell my Feet...Give me something GOOD to EAT!!! 

It was a dark and stormy night... well dark, cold and rainy, for sure!  It was TRICK OR TREATING with my little ladies!  

We had a BLAST, despite the cold and rain. 

We even got: "Mom & Dad, this is the BEST NIGHT EVER" with a "YEAH" to follow from the peanut gallery, also known as Kit Kat! 

It was a treat to watch my little's having a good time and learning the ropes of manners.  

We got home, inspected our candy, whipped up some HOT COCOA (of course) and handed out one specially picked piece of good candy to each!  

Many more to follow!!! 

~Kel~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...