Thursday, September 25, 2014

If I could Rename my BLOG....

What would I name it?  I have thought about it...wondered if I had taken a little more time to think it through would it be "Life at Gray Gables?"  What would I have chosen? 

For me, I think that the name is great. I am on a journey and started this blog on the heels of just moving into the dream house, a.k.a. Gray Gables. Plus, how many other houses have a name?  I think that where I am today is because of this old house in so many ways.  I mean, the stress comes from it, the smiles come from it, the feeling of financial security, or somewhat...security come from it, the new memories my family are creating even come from it. This is my life at Gray Gables, after all. 

But recently, I have a lot more to be grateful for, like my old saying, Jeep Wife, Jeep Life!  I mean, Chrysler is helping our family prosper and for that I could not be more grateful for.  My Husband works hard for the company and in return they are helping our fight for a better life. 

All in all, I think that I chose the right name for my personal journey.  I work from home, which has made Life at Gray Gables that much more meaningful, since I am always in it!

~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...