Monday, March 9, 2015

Why I hate checking my e-mail...




We all LOVE a great deal!  


I hate searching through my numerous e-mails a day trying to find that one...you know...that one that I was looking for to save me a few extra bucks while I am either running out the door to the store or ready to checkout online.  


I think that by taking all the savings, all the coupons, all the discounts and putting them in ONE SIMPLE place just makes sense!  




It will help me, I hope it might help someone else too!


Let's start SHOPPING! 
(Click on the Store name to follow the link to start shopping)















































 









































 











































 









 






 

















~Kel


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...