Monday, June 22, 2015

Blind-sided

It's been a month, I have unshackled myself from my home desk, opened my wings and ... I flew the coop. I think in a literal sense at that.

Yes, I have enjoyed my Mini-Vaca. I put down the pen and paper for a whole month..well sorta! I gained some insight into life. You know, what I want...what I dont...

I even managed to start writing a new book. (Go me for breaking that pesky writers block)  Yet, here I sit, super excited to get back to my blog, but super depressed about life.

And, so...my journey continues!

One thing is for certain, my blogging keeps me sain and for that...I guess without further ado... I'm back....

I hope all has been well with my readers. I have missed you all!

My journey....back into the workforce outside of home has been trying, to be kind. I thought I had this...until I didnt! I miss my Hubby, whom I flat out DO NOT see during the week...yes, I'm talking Monday -Friday. No see, no voice...no nothing but words on a phone screen...thank you texts?

Then there are my kiddos, who I see for EXACTLY 3 hours after work, a half hour of that is a car ride home...

So, I'd say that I am two steps from jumping off the bridge!

Now it is time for me to make a change...and yes, I begged my wah job to take me back..their not hiring. (DISLIKE!)

But, it's all going to be OK. Join me on my new adventure! Yes, aces in my back pocket...always! 

It's time to take life in my own hands and figure it out.

I guess...in essence...it's time to jump!

Join me as I embark on the future!!

~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...