By: Kel Amstutz
I've always been to mature for my age.
In some areas of my life, I have had to grow up fast or learn quick. (learning was not my strong suite)
I always tried to help others, even when I just couldn't.
I tried so hard to fix some in my life, or change them.
Then this thing called hindsight would hit me and I would realize that that just wasn't right.
I had this voice, this inner knowing that was getting louder and louder, until I finally had to take a step back.
I had to think about:
- my life
- my goals
- my wants
- my dreams
Spinning your wheels is like forcing something.
Putting forth extreme and restless effort...but the outcome just is not right for you or the situation.
One day things might break down.
One day it might all stop and you will NEED to turn around.
You see, once we grasp that we hold the compass in our lives, and we navigate our own ship, life changes. Really changes.
- 3 Reasons Why You Really Need to Productize Your Knowledge
- How to Make Your BLOG Go Viral
- What is Content Marketing and Why Does It Pay?
- The Speaker's Guide to Productizing Your Expertise
- 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work at Home Jobs
- List of 21+ Companies That Hire Frequently For Work at Home
- Top Companies that Offer Legitimate Data Entry Jobs
- Best 10 Work at Home Jobs for Teens (18 and under)
I strongly recommend my eBook, The Social Media Manager Kit by Kel (w/ bonus) in order to get you started. It will include templates for emailing potential clients or those you landed a completed job with, it will allow you to focus and challenge you to keep moving forward.
This life, working at home, being financial free and with my family, is something that I used to dream about.
- I am living it.
- I am loving it.
- I am making it my life!
Need More Help?
Check out my eBook, Make your Dream a Reality in 30 Days or Less! - a jump start guide with templates to get you ready, set and ROCKING this Social Media Manager gig!