Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Birthday to my big 3 year old

At 5:21 a.m. today I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl. She was put on this earth to show me patience and kindness and pure love. She was so different from her sister in so many ways. She was so independent from the start and even though she was our baby #2 she never ceased to amaze me.

These 3 years have flown by and I thank God everyday for letting me be a part of her life. She is so special to me with her gentle heart and pure kindness and when you pair her with her sister, I know they found one another by their bond.

Kaitlyn, you are my sunshine. You always find a way to keep us laughing with your funny side or your HAPPY personality. I truly do not know what I would do without you. Right now you are transitioning through your terrible twos and helping me find my patience through your outbursts, I understand that you are trying to express yourself whether it's anger or sadness and I will remain by your side to help you find your way. You have been amazing to me as I have watched you grow or when your sweet voice asks "Momma, I just wanna hug you". It melts my heart everytime. You will always be my "Best Friend."

My girls have made me a better person. I will lose my cool more often then I'd like, but I will not forget to laugh in the heat of the moment to reset my own discern.  Kameryn, I love you to the moon and back & Kait, you will always be my sunshine when skies are gray!!!

Happy 3rd Birthday baby girl. May all your dreams come true.

Love

~Mom~

♡♡♡
☆☆☆

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...