Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Madness..I work at HOME!!!

What does WAHM mean?

Work at Home” Is Not A Job Title

WAHM to me is a Life Changer! I am so excited/proud to say that I am a WAHM, or for those of you who are thinking to yourself,  a WHAT?  I am a Work At Home Mom!

 

I am over the moon excited to announce that the position that I was going for, as a Work At Home Administrative Assistant, has become a dream come true!  I landed the job and can not wait to get it all started! 

This was a huge, but easy decision for me! My Hubby was even pretty easily convinced. Of course, it was making sure it was on the up-and-up and all that good stuff, but the whole Work At Home aspect of the job was an easy sell for him. He knows how much I wanted to be able to be home and also be able to work, I have been busting my booty for the past three months with courses just to make this somewhat of a reality. I am so excited that this position just fell into my lap and that it is a dream that is becoming my reality! 

I was offered earlier last week and upon acceptance, and a few wonderfully happy phone calls from the Manager and a person on Staff (made my day!) I am officially a Sophrona Solutions Employee! 

your employees, what motivates them, how to improve employee ...

I am running and haven't even bothered to look back as of yet!  I had to resign from my current position on Thursday, which makes me feel almost bittersweet about everything. I am sad to say goodbye to all my co-workers and my position, of which I have held for the past five years, but I am so happy about my upcoming journey and the opportunities that are waiting for me in this new position. It is the mixed emotions of not knowing exactly what to expect but thrill for what is yet to come, type of feeling! 

My children are thrilled and, although they wont be present for my work-day, they are just excited that Mom gets to take them where they need to go..after all I have missed mornings for the past five years, right!
 
My Hubby was kind enough to go get a desk we had at our old neighbors house (he is awesome and we so appreciate him allowing us to "store" the desk in his garage for the past, um, three years or so..) and brought it home last night so I can get "set up".  Now, I can not wait! I have a home office now, but I am looking for a little nook that is downstairs, so that I can have windows and fresh air and kind of know what is going on in the world! So, I am setting up shop in our enclosed front porch room. (We are currently using it as a makeshift play room for the girls and a storage area!)  I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few weeks. I have cleaning, painting, setting up the desk area, working with Hubby to find a window (we are missing 1 bank window) and adding some more drywall on exterior walls. Then, I should be good to go and I can not wait!

 

Here is to working at home and having this incredible opportunity at my feet! I seriously can not wait to get this started and embrace this new adventure by jumping with both feet first!

The power of words is amazing to me. I wrote it and work hard to make this happen and honestly, I can not even believe it IS happening! It is a dream come true that I can not wait to start!

Until tomorrow...

~KEL~ 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...