Tuesday, August 5, 2014

AVON- Tuesday, 8/5/14


It's Tuesday, August 5th 2014 - and I still have a tons of specials to share!

I just got my orders (personal- the downfall of being the AVON Lady) and I got some GREAT stuff I would LOVE to share with you!



In my box, I picked up my:


Provides soothing relief to dry, itchy skin problem areas like knees and elbows. Formula with natural colloidal oatmeal and aloe soothes and provides effective itch relief to dry skin. Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic. .35 oz. net wt. 

TO USE: 
Apply liberally to elbows, knees or any area that is experiencing dry skin itch.





INVISIBLEND TECHNOLOGY 
Avon’s exclusive patent-pending technology with skin-matching pigments in various sizes and shapes, softens light from every angle for perfectly invisible coverage. 

Lightweight powder blends to a soft finish. Sheer-to-medium coverage. .4 oz. net wt. 

TO USE: 
Apply powder with puff and blend evenly.



Helps eliminate most blackheads & prevent new ones from forming. Cleans oil buildup, dirt and debris. 8.4 fl. oz.


Use 1-2 times a week around nose, forehead, T-zone and chin. Dries in approximately 20 minutes. 1 fl. oz. This is not an acne-treatment product.

Featured Product! 
Go bold with 5X the explosive volume for our most daring lash look yet!

DYNAMITE WIRE BRUSH: Curved brush with multi-level patented bristles combs through and captures every lash while sculpting and filling in gaps.

LASH BUILD TECHNOLOGY: Plumping Complex and innovative crème-gel formula delivers 5X the volume and a clump-free, smudge-free, flake-free build.

Sweep on from root to tip for 24-hour explosive volume. Water-resistant. .338 fl. oz.



I also picked up the Natural Kids Facewipes, Detangler Brush and Styling Gel!  


Check out these exciting products and tons more at my AVON store: 



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...