Monday, February 16, 2015

Top 5 reasons why I don't CHEAT



With Valentine's Day just passing, and a lovely dinner @SmokeyBonesBBQ, it seems only fitting that the strange and unusual choice of conversation naturally be, why I don't cheat. 

The conversation actually happened quite casually.  My phone started vibrating on the table.  I took a peek and noticed that Hubby had tagged us at the restaurant for dinner. (no kids!)  Then, he joking (or so he says) tells me he tagged me to let my boyfriend know that I am unavailable tonight.  This is a running joke that we have in our house, especially due to the fact that he works for an Automobile manufacturer on second shift, so we are usually passing one another.  But, I let this comment linger.  I take it as a joke, of course, but it made me think about the why's in my life.  

Why don't I cheat?  

It really was a deep question because, honestly, I have never even thought about it, it has never crossed my mind, not once.  It became a topic that I brought to the table talk convo. and he found my answers similar to his own, which was interesting and, let's face it, so sweet.  

So, this brings me back to my blog, today, to share with you all!




Have you ever stopped and asked yourself why?
  
Why you do this or why you do that? 

Have you ever asked why you don't? 



Crazy concept, right!   Well, read below for why we don't cheat!



#1: Most importantly, because we love each other and do not want to hurt one another.  

I know...not a great, thoughtful answer, right.  But, it is the truth.  Love between us is deeper than just a feeling today.  I can be made as hell, hurt, angered and not want to utter a single word to him, but I still love him with all I have.  I would break down my betrayed feelings if he reached out and hugged me.  If he took my hand in the heart of my anger, I would crumble and find peace.  It is just the wacky way our relationship is tied.


#2:  There is no one else I would want to be intimate with.





Yea, maybe I am facing some self-esteem issues, but I think it is beyond that body image that I see within myself.  Intimacy is very different from being naked with someone.  I think it is best said that your soul mate is the one that can still make you nervous.  I believe this to be true. 









#3: Intimacy with my Husband is beyond SEX





There is this crazy connection that happens between my Hubby and I, as if we become one and it is pure and it is a bond that only we share.  I don't want to have sex.  Intimacy is beyond banging.  It is when we are the only two people in the room and feels like we can see beyond each others souls into the vulnerability that makes us who we are.  It is something that is impossible to explain, let alone understand, unless you are experiencing the same feelings. 




#4: It would break bonds that have taken thirteen years of faithfulness to build.

I am a believer in God and understanding my path from him.  I first saw my Hubby when I was fourteen years old, a freshman in a big, new school.  The moment that I saw him, I knew something about him was meant for me.  It literally took until I was nineteen/twenty to cross his path again.  It happened all over again when we did.  God had thrown clues out to him along the way, unbeknownst to me. When the stars aligned, we were together and it was a home that we built, children that we made together.  I am just wise enough to know that times can not always be good. We have to go through the good, bad and ugly to grow and early on, we set an understanding in our relationship that we wanted to make this work, no matter what obstacles crossed our path.  I think that that is the bond that was created and it is up to us to continue to maintain.


#5: Because he is the one.




At the end of the day, there is no one else.  He is the one for me.  It is just that simple. 






Now, do me a favor, ask yourself this same question:  

Why don't you cheat on your Spouse?  

What is your Top Five?













Please feel free to share!  Comments are always welcomed or e-mail me if you have some interesting topics you want me to dive into!   KAM0900@yahoo.com  use SUBJECT: Blogs Topics.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...