Saturday, December 21, 2013

FROZEN, Friday!

Today was an AWESOME day.  My Mom wanted to take Ms. 4YO to see Frozen.  She asked me to tag along and I really wanted Ms. 2 YO to come with.  Well, we picked out a 2:20PM showing and headed to the theatre after I got off work. 
I felt a little nervous! We got settled into the seats when my 2 YO's seat flipped her back and nearly folded her in half!  Well, she chose to find her seat on my lap. 
Anyways, it went great! My little ladies kept quiet and mesmorized!  The movie was AH-MAZING! 

The best part was on the ride home Ms. 4YO wanted to be Ilsa and Ms. 2YO wanted to be Anna.  Their imainations did not stop all night!  My girls are so much fun and we had a great day.  Now I cant wait to see it again, bu tin 3-D!!!

What a Great Day!!!



Frozen...Not just about finding a guy, its about sister relationships to!!! soo beautiful!love Frozen

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...