Monday, December 9, 2013

Temporarily Unavailable..

Well, I have been M I A a lot this week.  Call it a funk, if you will.  I have been busy with preparations for Christmas, kids, life and overall just a FUNK.  I was getting over the...Plague.. seems to fit right!  I have been racking my brain on what to buy for whom and all that fun stuff and asking Hubby if I can run to the store, sans kids, only to get a song and dance act..from him!

Oh and my Mom-Van was down, needing some TLC.  Thank GOD my Hubby is a Mechanic- but his time is sparse as is and trying to fit in my "Hoe" was based on HIS TIME- oh frickin JOY!

Good news is that I got a Girls day on Saturday.  We took off to Auburn Hills with my 4 YO and had a wonderful day!  Of all people to run into, an hour and a half away from home, I run into my Boss.  CRAZY, right!

My 2 YO got left behind with her Papa while Hubby worked on our laundry room and my truck in the COLD.  It has arrived, snow and cold temperatures, and all that!  But, we arrived home around eight, got my little ladies to bed and fell asleep on the couch, on hubby!  Hells Bells- you would think that I would want to spend some time with Hubby, who I only get one night with a week, but inside my own personal funk all I want to do is sleep.

I also have been staying away from my Blog world because I have recently been thinking about reformatting.  I want to be an author and Life at Gray Gables is supposed to be about me as a whole. I started this blog to share a part of the real me, unfiltered and also to document our life for my children. A part of that real me I am trying to be, lies a girl who writes, a lot!

But, with that being said, I feel like I am being uplifted and trying to come back to my blog real world!

So here is to dedication and keeping it REAL! Kelley style at least!

Does this mean RA is calling out to the Harem Ladies? Cause I am totally ready to answer.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...