Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The great DEBATE- Pepsi -or- Coke?

Pepsi vs. Coke


I can't help but laugh at this, because this is SO me!  I HAVE to have Pepsi.  Coke just is NOT Pepsi- hands down.  I grew up drinking Pepsi- I don't really know if my Parents made the conscience decision based on taste or branding- but it was always the BLUE can in my house growing up.

Hubby grew up on Coke.  To this day, my FIL will ONLY drink COKE!  This is crazy because during the 12 years that Hubby and I have been together, he drinks PEPSI.  YES - the proof is in the pudding- people!

To me, its TASTE.  I think the Coke tastes Flat.  I like my bubbles!!  I am what I like to call a "Hard Core" Pepsi -aholic.  I don't drink alcohol.  Actually, true story here... I turned 21 - and I came, I saw, I tried, I picked an ice cold Pepsi to a Cranberry Vodka- and yes, this is me being absolutely SERIOUS!

I drank Pepsi all through my 1st Pregnancy- OMG- call the Pop Preggo Police on my butt!  She came out perfectly healthy people.  I actually cut back when I found out I was pregnant with #2- and by the end of my pregnancy I had cut it out completely.  Again, another healthy girl.  

I actually only drank 1 can there after I had #2- slowly switching out of Pepsi to Diet Mountain Dew- um, MISTAKE!  I had ZERO cavities and when I went to the Dentist this year (after a year of Dt Dew) I have 12- WTF!  Now, after hundreds of unnecessary dollars (Thank you Diet Dew) I am back on my Pepsi kick.  I will take the 150 calories - never had cavities before this crap and yes I am an OCD person who HAS to brush, gargle twice a day. 

So, that being said, I crave my Pepsi.  I love my Pepsi.  I wish I didn't drink Pop at all- but I do and for me it HAS TO BE A PEPSI!!!

Kind of curious how Coke and Pepsi weight in to others.. .One of those questions that I don't NEED to know but am just curious.

Pepsi RULES!

Coke vs. Pepsi: The Story Behind the Never-ending 'Cola Wars'









No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...