Monday, December 16, 2013

Pinterest Corner for Monday, 12/16/2013

I am gearing up for Christmas. Its a little late for homemade gift ideas, but I am totally loving this:





Christmas Card Display. Now I just have to think of a way to keep little fingers from grabbing all of these ornaments.
Something totally functional and since this year, I have no place to put my Christmas Cards due to the fact that all my really cool Christmas stuff is not making an appearance this year, this would be PERFECT!  (yes, I am thinking of whipping this thing together before the holidays!)


I am really liking this - something for the kids to do- basically, I went to the attic over the weekend and grabbed the Dreaded Playdoh- its back in action.  Problem is, we go through 2 tubs when we play- one for each kiddo.  When they are done- there is virtually NONE left!  I dont get it.  Where does it go? ONLY they KNOW!

Two Ingredient Snow Recipe - shaving cream and baking soda
2 ingredient snow- Try 2 boxes of corn starch and 1 can of shavin cream.
Check out blog:  Visit growingajeweledrose.com


RANDOM-NESS:
Starting our garden in the spring- this will definately come in handy!

When to Plant
And just LOVE this- so sweet: Hello little snowman
Because, Im a PACKER:  
Packed lunch break down





No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...