Monday, July 7, 2014

Are you ready to take control of your LIFE?

Today is your Day!



It is time to stop covering up that out of shape body and start working on getting it back into shape! 

There is no time like the present!

My Story:


I am a Mom of 2 girls and a Wife.  I did not gain an obscene amount of weight with my babies, but I just could not lose my "pooch" after babies. Then came my "thunder thighs."  It would be apparent to me, looking in the stupid mirror, hating what I was seeing reflected. I knew I had to do something about it. I had to be ready to make the change. I had to be ready to put in the work.

So, here I am, a month into my Beachbody Coaching career.  I feel better, I am putting in the work, I am eating smarter and seeing inches come off my waistline. I am feeling pants fit better and shirts not hug my stomach. I am finding definition in my arms and legs- Go squats!  

I have a few different DVD progams that I Moonlight. I say Moonlight- because I am a Mom and Wife and usually my workouts are done right before I unwind for the day. I workout and take my shower, crawl into bed and have the best sleep of my life!

I am not a person who needs to lose weight, pound wise, but I do need to tone, something that I am sure a lot of people can relate to.  I need to find definition in my stomach muscles and tone my legs, my thunder thighs and my arms.  Beachbody is helping me reach this goal, while allowing me to share my story and help others.

I am also setting a good example for my girls, showing them that it takes work and dedication to reach your goals. We also talk about what is healthy versus what is junk food.  They even ask to workout, which is so stinkin cute!



If you are ready to jump start your fitness and get your body burning, today is the day!  I have two great specials going on now to help you do just that! 



The 3 day refresh system will let you jump start your body, getting ready for the shed! And, it only takes 3 short days! If you then combine the PiYo pack, you are well on your way to reaching your fitness goals!  

I just started PiYo and let me tell you, it is nothing short of AHMAZING!  I am in love with this program for a variety of reasons.  I love Focus T25 and my 10 Minute Trainer, can't forget Hip Hop Abs and TurboFire- but nothing compares to PiYo- which combines Pilates and Yoga and gives you a low impact, full workout! It leaves your body feeling the results, knowing that something is happening! I have been doing the program for a week now and have not waivered.  I feel great, limber almost and am starting to see the difference in my image.

Right now, these specials are at a killer price!  PiYo for only $140 - which includes not only the DVD system, but also Shakeology- which is a protein mix that you drink daily to help give you energy and tons of nutritional benefits! It is great and a part of my daily meals!

Plus, for right now you also get a BONUS with your purchase of a PiYo Challenge Pack!

All the details are on my website: www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ  
Hit the link for challenge packs and find PiYo or the 3 Day Fix today!  


Let's get moving!



*If you are interested in becoming a COACH, visit my website at : www.beachbodycoach.com/KELAMSTUTZ 
and click on the COACH link to learn about what Coaching is all about and the great bonuses and perks of being a Beachbody Coach!




No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...