Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas?

Ehh....I am trying so hard to whip this place into shape.  It has been such a long road to even get to where we are sitting right now.

Pictures of our girls in the living room.
Chandelier in the Dining Room


Last night my Hubby hung the pictures on the bare walls, hung my valance and curtain rod in the dining room and I took on the challenge of cleaning the disgustingly dirty windows.  It started off super exciting.  I mean, I have brand new Hanson windows in this house and they are the ones that you hit the button and can clean both sides because they POP out!  



How wonderful...ly...awkward!  

Mirror over entry table
and Otis too!


I mean, to clean the top outside you have to POP the bottom one and have the top lean on that one and doing this by myself was NOT THE WAY TO GO!  But, I fought through the challenge and came out on top!  Cleanest windows around!

Living room picture hung!






I am happy with the way things are shaping up.  We have a lot to do still, as we are hosting Christmas at our house- it's an HONOR and our FIRST time!   I have been OVER and OVER my Menu and OVER again!.







Dining Chairs







On our agenda tonight - recovering these 1890 Jacobean style dining chairs.  Wish us luck!  I have pinned a bunch of things- so here's hoping to a success on our quest!













I will be signing off for a while during the holidays, but have no fear, I will return and have pictures and content to share (to say the least!).







Happy Holidays from OUR FAMILY to YOURS!








Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (2015 is going to be the BEST year yet!)


~KEL



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...