Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The actions of others DOES matter in this WORLD...


This post is a serious one...one that hurts, one that involves the death of innocent children... One that the news kept brief in my opinion- maybe because it is not on US soil?  Perhaps because US people are not affected, but does that change anything?  




Pakistan School Massacre Death Beyond 145
Blood stains the floor of the Pakistan Army Public School in Peshawar, attacked by Taliban Gunman...

I am talking about the latest Taliban Attack on the Pakistan Army Public school.  The images sicken me to my core. Those are children... They are the children of the Pakistan Army, the innocent ones in a society that is seriously EFF'ed up to be quite FRANK.  

148 people dead after being gunned down.  I mean, think about that... They were going about their school day when the Taliban gunman ATTACKED - going into the school and I would say causing chaos but I think more appropriate than that is they KILLED!   They HUNTED.  It gives me chills to even think about it.  To look at the pictures released by the Media is horrific. To think that this is what the violence has come to- killing children.  
The overturned furniture throughout the school and bullet holes puncturing the walls.

They did not stop until they sought death on all.  Including themselves... They took the high road, the easy way out - ANIMALS that they were.  Is torture enough?  Is killing them in cold blood enough for these Taliban Gunman?  I think NOT.  I am outraged, I am hurt, I am grieving for those family..for those mothers who sent their children to school yesterday, not knowing that that was the last time they would see their child.  

I know that some opinions are that this happened in Pakistan, and that they live in violence- but I feel that this is pushing the limits.  

What are they supposed to do? 

I mean, think about it.  There is this group that stops at nothing and kills everything/everyone, trying to overrun the Government and you are STUCK.  You can't come to America...It is not an option....what do you do?   I'll tell you...You try to LIVE a decent life. You join the Pakistan Army and try to stop it, try to find the good...and then YOUR child is killed by those who you thought you were protecting them from. 

REUTERS/Navesh Chitrakar
Beginning of the 3 day mourning period- declared by Pakistan's Government.

Perspective my friends...

I am showing the media pictures because THIS IS REALITY...It is not TV, it is not some story about a girl who parties to much...It is about DEATH.. It is not kind, it is not easy, it will upset your stomach- but it is real

REUTERS/Navesh Chitrakar
#PeshawarAttack
Words are not needed...powerful image.

Prayers to the families during this awful time.  I don't know, as a Mother, how you go forward.  This is tragedy at its best.

#heavyhearttoday
#theywerechildren
#eyeforeye
#PeshawarAttack

~Kel




Pictures from Reuters/NaveshChitrakar from Yahoo News.

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...