Wednesday, January 22, 2014

30 Day Challenge- Day #2

Day #2- Where you'd like to be in 10 years...

To sit and think about this question, today, it seems like ten years is so far away, but I remember saying that twelve years ago and time flies when your having fun!

In Ten years my girls will be 15 and 13- OMG!  I imagine that our house will sound a lot like it does today- with a Mommm and a Nooo - of course the Ughhh... and we are only 4 (well almost 5!).  My Big One will be getting ready to drive, she will probably do well because she is currently a bad back seat driver!  My Little One will be getting ready for High School and I hope she is still sweet and loving.  I hope that Jason and I are enjoying life- damn we will be old by then!  I hope life is good, smooth and less complicated than it is now. 

I would LOVE to be working at home by then, but only God knows what is in the cards for me.  I imagine we will still be here- as much as I don't want to be, we are living house payment free- hopefully Gray Gables is complete and we are just enjoying family life in the country!

I can't complain because our life is always changing for the better and if we continue on this path, it will continue to grow better the more stable we are, but again, it all depends on God's plan for us and our family!


10 years from now

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...