Thursday, March 12, 2015

Happy 30th Birthday--to my Little Brother... (personal) March 12, 2015




So, it's your 'Party and you'll cry if you want to'...and that's OK.  Cause, 'they say it's your birthday' so it's time to 'twist and shout'. 

Thirty! Look how far you have come! I am proud to be your Big Sister and proud of everything in your life that you have learned and accomplished.  

Your future is bright, just don't lose sight.  Things happen that will get you down, make your day and just be dull or boring




You're on the right track. You have been able to travel, to live, to be free and to find happiness and love


Don't lose sight of the little things that make life enjoyable.  Those things that often get overlooked are the ones that mean the most



We are so happy to have you "home" for this BIG Birthday!  I know that your heart will always be elsewhere, but it is still important to always know where this home is. 



I want to wish you a GIGANTIC, BIG Happy THIRTIETH Birthday!  I hope that this year brings you peace, happiness, and most of all lots of LOVE.  






I love you little brother!!!



Love, your sister,

~Kel



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...