Monday, March 13, 2017

Sometimes it's the simple things...

By: Kel Amstutz
November 10, 2013

This morning started out different.  One of those mornings that you can't quite put your finger on, but something...something is very different.

Ms Two on the couch
I am lucky.  I wake up to two little beauties.  Two brilliant, beautiful daughters that the lord was kind enough to bless me... little old me...with.   Today, they awoke, hair all a mess, cheeks rosy from the warmth of their beds... and all they wanted to do was .... play!  I mean, isn't that what we all want to do?  When we think about life, I think we all lack P L A Y .... #truestory

What is a Mom to do.... Well we got ready for our adventurous day ahead, brushed our hair (and teeth) got dressed and made waffles (with extra chocolate chips, of course!) for breakfast.

We made our way, eventually, to the living room... you know that one that currently has two (2) couches, even though it has been an official MONTH since we moved into Gray Gables (but who's counting) where we found our spots (respectively) and turned on the tube to Mickey Mouse to watch his club house antics.  My four (4) year old quickly disappeared into the playroom where she started serving her little sis and I a hearty breakfast pizza, with bananas, um, YUM?

All this while my always eager to play two year old decided to take it easy.  She snuggled under a warm blankie on one of the couches next to her Mama just to zone out to her Mick-ety Mouse.

This, my friends, is my life and all I have to say is...

Life is good!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...