How to Become a Paid Book Reviewer
- Do you love to read books?
- Is one of your favorite sections of the Sunday paper the book reviews?
- Would you yourself like to get paid to write book reviews?
- While it is a site that pays book reviewers, the pay will vary by the length of the book, the deadline, and the length of the review.
- This company gives free books to its reviewers, but unfortunately no monetary compensation. In order to receive a copy of a free book, you must write at least a 200-word review of a book and post it on your blog.
- This company is probably the best known for hiring book reviewers. Book reviews must be submitted within two weeks of agreeing to do them, and the review must be about 350 words. The pay will vary based on your experience. Payment is made by check and mailed 60 days after the review is written and submitted. While the work is enjoyable for most, the work is not dependable and should not be considered a main source of income.
- claims to pay and give free books to its book reviewers. You can earn $5 to $60 per review depending upon the book being reviewed. This will be paid to you as well as you will receive a copy of the book for you to keep.
- This is a site that pays reviewers to review books, electronics, and several other products. You receive 50% of the revenue generated by the ads next to your review when you post it on their site.