4) Find out who you can HELP most
Be clear who you can help. Do not go about vaguely addressing your market, instead use your unique gifts and talents to an audience that is seeking the services that you have an expertise within. As the expert in your field, you can take your customers from Point A to Point B and beyond.
5) Use your Creativity to Blend into Every Marketing Effort you Present
6) Join Others for Memorable Marketing
7) Create a Content Plan
- 3 Reasons Why You Really Need to Productize Your Knowledge
- How to Make Your BLOG Go Viral
- What is Content Marketing and Why Does It Pay?
- The Speaker's Guide to Productizing Your Expertise
- 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work at Home Jobs
- List of 21+ Companies That Hire Frequently For Work at Home
- Top Companies that Offer Legitimate Data Entry Jobs
- Best 10 Work at Home Jobs for Teens (18 and under)
I strongly recommend my eBook, The Social Media Manager Kit by Kel (w/ bonus) in order to get you started. It will include templates for emailing potential clients or those you landed a completed job with, it will allow you to focus and challenge you to keep moving forward.
This life, working at home, being financial free and with my family, is something that I used to dream about.
- I am living it.
- I am loving it.
- I am making it my life!
Need More Help?
and let me be your Pink Zebra Lady!