Friday, August 15, 2014

AVON lady- Orders DUE today!


It's AVON Order Friday Everyone!  

If you want to place a BOOK order, please email me by NOON, 8/15/14 (TODAY) with your Item #'s so I can get your order placed. 

(please make sure that you live nearby for delivery! ;) 



You can also, ALWAYS shop my Independent Avon Representative site, 24-7 at: 
and IF you shop my website and spend $60 you save 20%- enter code: SITEWIDE
(ends at Midnight, 8/17/14)


Here are some great products that my customers are ordering this campaign!

The ceramic Pineapple bowl seems to be a hit- especially at this great sale price! 
Item #: 030-514 $12.99

The ceramic Lettuce bowl (seeing a theme yet!) 

Item #: 330-303 $16.99


Anew 25+  Skin care product bundle - all this for $49.99!   #314-342



Tons of great specials are going on through my website also! Check it out today!




Happy Avon Ordering DAY!!

~KEL


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...