Sunday, May 3, 2015

[Personal Post] May 3rd...a special day





I would love to take a post here and dedicate it to my Hubby, who is having a Big #36th Birthday today.  I can not believe that I have had the honor of sharing 14 of your birthdays with you in our lifetime together so far and want to let you know how much you mean to me. 



Have you ever met someone and knew they were the one for you. It sounds so silly, especially to think back on our Love Story, but in the first moment that I saw you, I knew that you were the one for me. 



It was a long wait until we would meet, and as the saying goes...First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the babies in the baby carriage!

Fast forward...and here we are, celebrating your 36th birthday on this amazing, gorgeous Sunday, with 80 degree weather, which we have not seen since last year, and the sun shining from the heavens!

I am so thankful for you, for being by my side through out the years. I am still, as much, if not more, in love with you today than I was so many years ago. We have created life together and worked hard and keeping it safe and sound and steady.  It has not always been easy, the path has definitely been a weeded one with new career paths, houses, children, cars, bills and businesses, but we are still standing, taller, happier and more in love than we could have ever imagined. 


Today, I hope you had a great day, with presents, cake and family. We all love you so much and want this to be the most special day for you to show how much we care!




Happy Birthday Baby.  You are my world and I am so glad that I get to be your Co-Pilot in this life, you best friend in this world and your Wifey in this love.  





To our co-Hobby and all that life and the future brings our way and 36 more years to come!

Love~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...