- Create a schedule. - I am a very visual person and tend to list out everything that I wish to complete and feel accomplished when I am able to check something off the list as I go. I think that this could be handy when trying to design my day.
- Be realistic about goals. - When I sit down to create my list, I always allow for some "flex" time for those things that come up unexpectedly. I try to set goals for my day but I try to also stay in a frame of mind that it is OK to challenge some things but to think about what the day holds, i.e. I write down that we are going to the park from 11:30 - 12:00 and it rains - well we will not meet this goal today and that is alright!
- Get inspired. - I am a crafty person. I love doing this and that and I think that it is important to get my kiddos involved, especially as they hold the same craftiness! I also think that spending some time working on our alphabet, numbers, and writing our name is just as important- whether your inspiration for making this happen is a white board, chalk board or learning books!
- Make Mommy friends. - This is really important. When you are at the park and your kids are playing- that is a common ground with another Mom who has her little's playing as well. Strike up a friendship, make play dates and take time our for a little girls night here and there away from Hubby's and Kiddos. It can make a world of difference.
- Decide if you might want to try working from home. - I know, it sounds scary, but there are a ton of things that you can do working at home, and not all of them involve heavy customer service or being on the phones all day. Many offer flexibility and a chance to find your inner entrepreneur!
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Check out my Social Media Manager kit e-Book available for Download NOW!
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
5 Ways to Earn an Extra $500 Per Month From Home
- First, I loved the product and couldn’t find it anywhere else.
- And second, I wanted to support fellow entrepreneurs.
4. Write Articles
Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...
Have you ever dreamed of earning a steady paycheck without having to leaving your house? These easy work-at-home job ideas wil...
Writing Challenge WORD OF THE DAY: WASH I was still processing all my thoughts when we arrived at the station. Mac still intently lis...
Although networking is a great way to learn about job openings, checking sites that list advertised openings is also very helpful. The follo...