Monday, December 1, 2014

Day 30 of our MOM Challenge- WE DID IT! (almost)

Today is all about L O V E


Love your kids, show them love, teach them love and most importantly Love them and be loved by them!




Thanks for taking the MOM challenge with me 








Today starts a NEW month and lots of fun stuff going on as we start the countdown for Christmas!  I can't share TOO much- but we will talk great gifts, stocking stuffers, crafts and wish lists!



We will also talk about his little Elf named Elfrick who comes back every year on December 1st. Of course, he made his debut today and is already causing all sorts of trouble in Old Gray Gables!



Don't forget to check me out on Twitter  @KelleyAmstutz

and I am also on Pinterest: Kel Amstutz

Thanks all!

~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...