Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kid Update... Mom @ Gray Gables here

Yesterday something happened...a Milestone in our home that I want to document and share as well. 

My Kiddo! 

My fabulous five year old LOST her tooth!  It had been loose since before Thanksgiving and we honestly can not believe it didn't fall out sooner..but she came home yesterday from school...off the BUS with a Tiny Pink tub that held her very small tooth!  She was beaming with excitement and could not wait to tell her Dad! 

I guess the story goes...she was in school...after Gym getting a drink of water when it fell out and was "flopping around in my mouth" so she raised her hand and told her teacher the news.  She got to go to the Nurse's office (which the school nurse if my Aunt) and get a treasure box for her lost tooth, to keep it safe until she was able to put it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy. 

There were phone calls to Nana and Papa and talks about what the Tooth Fairy looks like- but we nestled that tooth in its treasure box...in its TOOTH PILLOW under her pillow...a place she was sure to feel the Tooth Fairy lift when she was trying to get that tooth...and she awoke today to glitter all over her room/bed/pillow... and a $1 bill covered in GLITTER

I am so surprised by the excitement!  She was not thrilled on her first trip to the Dentist last year and I thought for sure she would be the one who would shy away from loose teeth and such things...but she embraced this and can't wait for more teeth to fall out...EEK!

So, Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014.. my Kiddo lost her first tooth!  Congratulations kid!  I am so proud of you and love your enthusiasm!!
~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...