by: Kel Amstutz
Sure, I was full of content but I wasn't really clear on
- what I wanted to do
- who my audience was
- what my brand could be
- or even what mission I was on
It was, in my own words, my Hobby blog.
It was not a business.
It was something that I dedicated my heart and soul to, put my passion into, but I was putting my words on the computer screen, not really thinking about building anything...BIGGER than that.
I was not navigating my ship.
I was not being the captain.
I was just a passenger, looking into the ocean for a landing spot...to see where I would end up...what kind of opportunities might...or might not happen.
I was extremely passive and taking an extremely passive approach. In the end, I just floated around. I had high hopes of what I wanted my blog(s) to be...but trying to build them in order to build an income seems like it was a mirage.
So, I started educating myself. I developed my professionalism, my business and my lifestyle goals.
I decided to seek a coach, someone who would push me, hold me accountable, steer my course and let me be the captain to the ship I knew I needed to sail.
What a difference, right!
Not only do I have huge ideas, but I am actually implementing new offerings that are extremely beneficial to all parties involved. It has been a win-win situation for both myself and my clients.
For those of you who ask...
The fastest way to get there is to level up YOURSELF.
- You need to surround yourself with people who are doing what you want to be doing.
- You need to arrange your role models in your circle and watch, look and listen.
Are you ready to level-up your income? Book a one-time breakthrough session with Kel!
- 3 Reasons Why You Really Need to Productize Your Knowledge
- How to Make Your BLOG Go Viral
- What is Content Marketing and Why Does It Pay?
- The Speaker's Guide to Productizing Your Expertise
- 99 Companies Offering Part-Time Work at Home Jobs
- List of 21+ Companies That Hire Frequently For Work at Home
- Top Companies that Offer Legitimate Data Entry Jobs
- Best 10 Work at Home Jobs for Teens (18 and under)
I strongly recommend my eBook, The Social Media Manager Kit by Kel (w/ bonus) in order to get you started. It will include templates for emailing potential clients or those you landed a completed job with, it will allow you to focus and challenge you to keep moving forward.
This life, working at home, being financial free and with my family, is something that I used to dream about.
- I am living it.
- I am loving it.
- I am making it my life!
Need More Help?
Check out my eBook, Make your Dream a Reality in 30 Days or Less! - a jump start guide with templates to get you ready, set and ROCKING this Social Media Manager gig!