Friday, March 21, 2014

FABULOUS FRIDAY- with a little BACHLEOR Fun...

Today is Friday, the best day EVER! (in my opinion) and I happen to be having
a FABULOUS Friday, although it is moving a little slow for my taste,
but hey it is FRIDAY! (Did I mention it was Friday?)

Something is definitely going on with me lately. I don't know if the fact that yesterday was the first day of Spring or the air is starting to warm up, but I am getting some serious Spring Fever! I work up today and felt
refreshed! (This is ironic to me, because, I went to bed WAY to late last night and work up before 5 a.m.)  So, this refreshed feeling made me pull my hair in a Pony Tail (which I have my hair cut in January, just so I couldn't rock my P.T. anymore) and got dressed, looking in the mirror feeling Good.  I haven't felt so good lately, so this is having a huge impact on my Fabulous Friday feelings!




{Google image}


What is making your day a Fabulous Friday? 

I can't pin point exactly why I am feeling so good, but I am glad to be getting over my tired, run down funk!  Then, I decided to check some Emails and found out that I did great on my project for Copy writing, WHOO HOO!

 My Next move of the day is to check out what's going on in the Bachelor world, naturally we should discuss Juan Pablo and Nikki, right (Bachelor update):


Juan Pablo & Nikki at a Wedding?

Bachelor's Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell Attend Weekend Wedding: PHOTO

Ok, so it wasn't their wedding, but they were at a wedding, together, sitting next to one another, kissing,  holding hands and all that mess.  Considering that Juan Pablo could not profess his love for Nikki on the Bachelor show, I would honestly hope that the alter was not where I would find these two kids.  But, they did attend a wedding together, canoodling with one another. Reports are saying that they kiss that they had during the ceremony looked staged, as Juan's eyes were open and he was gazing in another direction. Are we surprised people? 

But, he did post up a video of a song he made for Nikki, "Adventures in Loving You" and if you haven't seen the video on YouTube, you should definitely check it out because it is super cute and kind of makes my
heart mushy!







I really like Nikki, which I really didn't at first, but seeing her at the Finale, it was sad. She acted like a Puppet  and Juan was her puppet master. I hope/pray that he is not really that self absorbed in real
life. I hope that he is respectful of her and that they are having fun with one another, outside of the bedroom.
On a side note, Nikki really reminds me of my Brother's best friend, Teia. She is a very pretty, sweet, genuine girl! Maybe that is why I like Nikki.


Quick Question:  DO YOU THINK NIKKI & JUAN PABLO's RELATIONSHIP IS FAKE?


Truth be told, I am a Facebook Follower of Juan Pablo and I have to say that to me, it seems fake. I hate saying that because I am a helpless romantic at heart and wish nothing but the best for those two. I would
love for it all to work, for him to idolize her and worship the ground she walks on..but I just don't feel it. But I do love the SONG! (panty dropper for sure!)




{Google image OK- Juan Pablo!}




In other X-Bachelor contestant news:

The Bachelor's Renee Oteri is Married!

Renee Oteri from Juan Pablo's Season of the Bachelor, Is Married!

Reports came out last month and Renee (I really liked her, she was very genuine) was engaged to Bracy Maynard. Renee and Bracy have known one another since they were 12.  Well, that was so LAST MONTH! They tied the knot- she is married, stating that she married her best friend of 22 years.  Reports said that she wore a long white lace gown (so Renee) and had pink blooms in her hand. It is said that they eloped.

A BIG Congratulations to them both. She deserves nothing but the best and lots of happiness.






 
{google image}

So, I guess that concludes my Fabulous Friday Bachelor news. My day is still going strong. I have a few more things to handle, then it is time for some rest and relaxation, with my kiddo's. We got our copy of Frozen on Wednesday and have watched it every day since. It is a big deal in our house. (I mean they are Anna and Isle after all!)


I am hoping that everyone out there has just as much of a fabulous day as me! (the sun is shining!)

Have a great weekend!

Weekend
{Google image}


Signing Off until Monday, 3/24/14 :)

~KEL~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...