Sunday, March 2, 2014

Say Whatttt..Sunday...Gossip, Gossip, Gossip..about the Stars, of course!

This week I wanted to switch it up a little bit. I know everyone is all about the Oscar Buzzz.. well, honestly, I don't watch the Oscars. My reason is simple, The Walking Dead- duh!

But, while there is a lot of buzz, I won't be discussing, today at least.  Instead, I am just going to discuss some things in Hollywood and on TV that are interesting me.

That 70's Show, Married..

Well, for starters, did you hear that Ashton and Mila are finally engaged! C'mon Jackie and Kalso, took your L O N G enough! I am super excited about this, I think it is because I grew up on That 70's Show and watched them on the screen, even if they were actors, who knew it was an insight into the future?

Mila Kunis Is Engaged to Ashton Kutcher
Mila Kunis- Happily Engaged!- from People.com

If you see the picture above (which I snagged from People.com) - look at her face- she is so happy! Plus, she looks a little preggers. (sorry, just saying- her loose clothes and puffy face)- but Ashton did a good job with her bling bling.  Can't wait for them to walk down the isle!!!


How about the Bachelor, anyone?
Well, truth be told, I have not watched the Bachelor, I don't really think, ever. Honestly. I don't even know how it happened. I mean, I was sitting there one night, after getting my children to bed and BAM, there it was on the TV, playing and all I could do was WATCH.  So, now I seem to be hooked. WOW.
I have not followed closely, so I have no idea who all those ladies on the upcoming Reunion? show are, but I have watched, solidly, for 2 weeks now.
The HOT TOPIC seems to be Andi. I am glad she left. She was shady! Sorry, my thoughts. I think that she forgot that she was on TV and that this guy had/has a pool of women fighting for his attention. Her story kept changing too.  One minute she was riding on the fact that he talked about himself, next minute she was declaring that she doesn't really know him. I was confused and happy to see her go!
When it comes to the two ladies left, I don't see him with Nikki. She seems to young. Sorry, but she was almost immature to me. But, Clare seems to smile and pose for the cameras, like she is trying to be a breakout reality TV star.  I hope that my read on her is wrong, because it seems like they might be able to make it work, I just think she is looking at Juan Pueblo as a stepping stone into the industry. (again, just my take on it)

Juan Pablo's Bachelor Blog: Overnight Dates and a Startling Video Message| The Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis
Juan Pueblo Galavis, Bachelor- People.com
Good Luck Juan Pueblo!


Its a Rossdale Son.. again..
It's another boy for Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani.  They welcomed baby #3 on Feb. 28th- Appolo Bowie Flynn. Congrats to them, for sure. Poor Gwen, I feel her pain, although my Girl Pack is at 2 and stable. It is tough with all of one sex but I am sure they are awesome parents. 
The article I read said that Bowie and Flynn are each of their mother's maiden names. I was a little thrown back with the double middle name- I think that is pretty common in Hollywood now a days, but this time, i get it - it has meaning and that rocks!

Gwen Stefani Pregnant Third Child
Gwen Stefani showing off Baby Bump- People.com
Enjoy- wonder if they will have baby #4? hmmm..
 
Real World - Ex-plosion
Because at this point, it is a self indulgence that I even tune in. I can't help myself. Again, another one of those shows that I honestly have not watched since, my senior year in high school. I can't stop watching it now. I am hooked. I tuned into the last episode and totally went into it thinking Cory is a douche-bag and ended up thinking that he is just hurt and a dude and that is how he wanted to deal with it, even if it wasn't kind. 
Real World EX-Plosion
Real World Ex-Plosion cast- 2014 - from MTV.com
I feel for Jamie too though.  No one expects that to happen, unless your planning, and for Cory to berate her did SUCK! I am happy she "told" her story but wished she would be used it as a chance to inform America. I am assuming from the "after" show that she had an abortion or it was just a "scare" - but she could have used it as a teaching moment, if she had an abortion, use that time to say, look, it was not the right time for me and I would not have been able to properly care for another being and I chose the best option for me at this time in my life. I wish that people could shed some kind of positive light on the option that is out there. Instead it is always negative, and I know, I am still on the fence, but I think that EVERY situation is different. If you are a woman who has had multiple abortions, I lack sympathy for you. If you made a huge mistake and know that you are not ready for a baby, I give you props for being brave and unselfish for that baby and the world it could of potentially been brought into. I also believe that if you take the proper measure to ensure it does not happen again, you are a smart person, if a baby is not in your thoughts at that time of your life.

OK, get off your soapbox Kel!  I just had my moment, but other than that missing key, which was kept a secret by Jamie, I think that this show is fully of TV drama- but they do seem to be getting along better than expected...until next week, from the looks of it!
BAM!
 

Well, that is all I have for today!

Enjoy your Sunday... 

~KEL~ 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...