Monday, December 23, 2013

Movies to watch during the Christmas Season




This year I am ALL about these darn Lifetime Movies!  I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to STOP watching.  Last night it was  Christmas on the Bayou and I LOVED IT!  Not only did it have my One Tree Hill Characters (oh how I miss OTH..), Hilary Burton and Tyler Hilton- but it is also about the Bayou in Louisiana.  I might not have mentioned before, but I am OBSESSED with LA.  I have NO idea why and this obsession started when I was young.  Turns out my Hubby's Grandmother on his Dad's side was from LA, coincidence, I think NOT!
But this movie was excellent and proved to be DVR worthy! I can't wait to turn it on later tonight- AGAIN!

















Christmas on the Bayou (2013) Free Movie Download | movies.links420.com

[CHILDREN'S BOOKS] 6+ ---- Around the world Santa Claus has many names. But in a deep, swampy bayou of Louisiana, he's known as Papa Noël. In such a hot and humid place, there can be no sleds or reindeer, so Papa Noël rides the river in a boat that's pulled by eight alligators, with a snowy white one named Nicollette in the lead. A colorfully inventive Christmas tale, Papa Noël is a lesson in fast thinking, as well as a witty introduction to a part of America that's rich in folklore and legend.
The night before last, I watched "A Snow Globe Christmas" which was also a Great Movie!  I must be feeling the holidays this year!  I am obsessed with Lifetime movies.  Getting into the holiday spirit!







A Snowglobe Christmas


~ Don't forget to LIKE my page to follow me and comment on your favorite Holiday Movies!




No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...