Friday, April 11, 2014

Fabulous Friday!!! - BIG NEWS!

It has been a week of GREATS for us!

I have posted previously about a job opportunity that I was actively following and I was offered the job on Wednesday! Of course, I excepted!  I am scared, nervous, excited and happy with my decision, kind of in that very order!

I had to resign from my current position and it is almost bittersweet. I am sad to say goodbye to all the faces that I see on a regular basis, but happy to be moving onto a new, exciting opportunity. I just feel that I have been living my life in slow motion since October, when we received the news to start looking, because our company was up in the air with ObamaCare. 

The office has been very mute this past week also. There is a lot of chatter about letting people go in different departments...so this literally fell into my lap at just the right time.  The big guy upstairs always had a plan!


I have been praying a lot to ensure the safety of my family and for God and our loved ones to watch over us. I just feel like the bottom is going to fall out from under us and I can not explain it.  It does not have anything to do with job change, but just a feeling of the calm before the storm.

I start in a few weeks and I can not wait. I am excited to see what the job really entails, as well as workign with this super awesome crew. I am very impressed with this company and their kindness and think that it will be a great match for my and my skills that I bring to the table. Plus, I get to finally be a WAHM! I am more nervous about that and still having time for my kiddos and all that. It is a dream come true. I have been talking about workign from home for years now and for that to be a reality is creating unbelieveable feelings within!


Hope everyone else s Friday is treating them well.  We are finally getting excellent weather and have been spending a lot of time outside! (Love us some great outdoors!)

Just FYI- I will be changing up my format next week.  Marriage Mondays are getting a little repetitive.  I have some things, randoms, that I would love to get off my chest and I am sorry ahead of time if you follow my blog and have to muster through my thoughts. I just need to stay true to myself while trying to make this blog fun to read and interactive.  Still a work in progress, obviously!

Until next time.. Have a wonderful weekend!

~KEL~  

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...