Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Hump Day and I feel like I just need a DRINK!?!?!

My Life is changing and I am scared! I am on the verge (days away now) of being a Work At Home Mom and my Kids are driving me crazy!!!

I feel like I live in a mental hospital, there are little crazy people running around destroying the place.... oh wait that's my kids.
pinned image

I don't drink, but I feel like there is a strong possibility that I could after this week!  It has been 5 l o n g days and these kids are driving me insane!!!

How do stay at home Mom's survive this? Does it get easier? 

So Cra-cra!!!! ;)
pinned image


I know it is not their fault. I am trying to find my patient bone and relax but the more they are acting up, the more I am ready to fly off the deep end. Thank God for door locks- yes I use them! Don't judge me. I feel that it is better for me to count to 5 behind a locked bedroom door with flying monkey's on the other side than become a stark raving mad Mama!

I was wondering if it is the transition of me being a working Mom, outside of the home..to being at home all the time? Or maybe it is not them at all? (See how my crazy mind works!) I am stressed. I start next Thursday and Hubby is supposed to put a window in the front porch that I am taking over as my Office and has been busy tiling my Kitchen floor. On top of that- and half a tiled floor, I have a 3rd Bday Party for my youngest set to go off on Sunday. Um, that is a little stress. I have my kitchen table in my living room (dundundundundundundundundun...think the Beverly hillbillies!) and tile equipment out in front of my house- like you literally walk over it when you exit my front door. It is ridiculous and has been like this since the weekend. I know, I know..stop bitching Kel...Hubby works 60 hours a week and I dragged him to the bank on Monday and made him pick up the window on Tuesday and he did work on the floor today before work...I just am freaking out because the front porch needs drywall finished, painted and a carpet remnant put down- all before Thursday...I am ready to dive in...but...I can't even get into the room... He crammed the desk I will be using in there and there are some other things from when we moved in that never found a home...and everything is heavy as shit!

Deep Breaths..ON top of that- my kids have been extra Whiny and Nagy and just down right annoying! Like sponges that suck the life right out of me. Plus, they wake me up at 6 a.m. everyday.  Are you kidding me? Guess that is my new time to get my butt up out of bed. 

Crazy kids
pinned image


Now, do you see why I am crying WINE!!!  Maybe even Cranberry & Vodka?  Captain and Coke? Something... Instead I get fruit2o Lemon Flavor..hmm..doesn't seem to be the same..

I should reflect a moment and say that my children are good kids. I know that they are 5 and 3 and I probably expect way to much out of them, but seriously, when I am on the phone they are notorious for shouting "MOM" from somewhere not far from where this Mom actually is! It is crazy! 

So, I am embarking on my new adventure and I am scared. I keep telling them that if they aren't good I am going back to the office- in which I get genuine tears of worry. I just hope that they can behave during the times when I will have to have them home (which should not be to often) and asleep during the times when I do have to work...life nighttime! How else do you think I blog?  

I've always said little kids are a lot like drunk adults. Running around acting all crazy saying nonsensical things.
pinned image
Behavior today was contributed with sleep deprivation. I have both these little girls tucked up tight in bed, sound asleep and all before 8:30 p.m.  No wonder they awake at 6 a.m. Oh the joys of parenthood. Others survive, I will to..in due time..with wine...lots of wine..or not. 

Thanks for letting me vent! I get some Mom time now and I am going to suck it dry..since I can't have alcohol. (my choice, I stopped drinking when I was 21. It has nothing to do with anything but my choice)

Funny Flirting Ecard: Today lets see if we can make mom go completely bat shit crazy k. We were so close yesterday!
pinned image

Happy Hump Day all!!! 
#enjoyingvaca..

~KEL~

 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...