Thursday, April 17, 2014

Saying Goodbye is bittersweet..

Today was the end of a chapter, marking the beginning of another. My last day at my current job was anything but normal. I woke up this morning after a terrible nights sleep (thanks to my soon - to - be 3 yo.) thinking that this major migraine would move on by mid morning and was a combo of lack of sleep and some stress. Then I get to work and the real stress begins!  Basically my day was a wash as my replacement, whom I am training- did not have security to even train today. Um, can we say frustrating!!
But the end became real as I ate delicious cake (Thank you so much Wendy) and delicious pulled pork sandwiches (Thank you Tamara) and realized shit just got forrealz...yo.. 
Then I bid my farewells and leave the building shaking like a leaf all the way to the car...
My Bittersweet goodbye, of course. I am so sad to say goodbye, as I will miss all my coworkers and my work, but I am also very excited to be able to work from home.
So, I am trying not to mind the lovely face zits that are settling upon my face or the mad nose bleed that caused me to pull over on the expressway as blood gushed down my arm. Parting gifts...

Onto a new chapter, a new position and an office that I hope turns out like I could only dream.

To all my coworkers, you will be missed. I promise that as soon as we get this house together there is a BIG party to be had!!  And yes, alcohol will be on the menu. 

To new beginnings and the closing of a chapter.

~Kel

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...