Sunday, March 16, 2014

New Blog Hours..

Well, Family coming first is what I preach and lately, I have been so Amped up to get my blog posts on, I have kind of been neglecting my kiddos. (Mom, why can't we play candy land before bed...Not now, Mommy has to blog..- oops!)
My Little Ladies


So, I will continue my M-F spots but take off on Saturday and Sunday. I promise to still bring lots of energy and hot topics but just on a Monday thru Friday basis.

Thank you to everyone who follows or is watching. If you have a topic you want me to dissect, feel free to email, I am always open to new ideas/content or viewpoints!

Thanks!

Me- being ME!

KelAmstutz@gmail.com

~KEL~

Schedule Break Down:
Mondays are all about Marriage - MARRIAGE MONDAYS
Tuesdays are all about Books I am reading or have read- BOOK REVIEW TUESDAYS
Wednesdays are WACKY... (plus, it's HUMP day!)
Thursdays are Throw Back Thursdays... Come with me as we dive into memories..
Fridays are FUN or FUMING..depending on my Mood.. 

**Everyone once in a while I plan on switching up with Parenting Topics, Family, Crafts, Gossip and of course Recipes, because we all know I love to cook.. 

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...