Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wacky Wednesday... Random thoughts..to get you thinking!


It's Wacky Wednesday! Are you ready to get your mind thinking? 



I love Wednesdays, especially when it is almost 40 degrees out at five a.m. Its HUMP Day and we are ready to get over this one and move onto Friday. (Sad that I always am counting down to Friday!)
I love to have fun on Wednesdays with my Wacky Wednesday - Random day! This week I am introducing things that are Wacky that you probably never even thought about!
My first one is a question that my Kiddo's ask often!




1) Why doesn't McDonald's serve Hot Dogs? - have you ever really thought about that? My Kids LOVE hot dogs, we have really cut back in the past few months (Thank you God!) but they also love Rudy's Hot Dog- and since we now live so far away from Rudy's, the question still remains, "Why can't we get Hot Dogs at McDonalds, Mom?" in which I reply, I don't know, because they are not Rudy's! LOL

<<<Oh yea, I have you thinking, don't I? I am just getting started!  I have a whole list- ready, set go!>>>


2. When your are at a movie theater which arm rest is yours?- this is probably why I try to always sit in-between someone or on the isle. 
3. Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.- I guess they want to give you privacy but the reality of the situation is that in the end they see it all anyways...
4. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?- Hmm. I am pondering it!
5. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?- There are SO many of these freaky stories coming out lately and I want to know!
6. Do they bury people with their braces on?- such distrubing questions!
7. How far east can you go before you're heading west?
9. How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
10. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? 
11. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?-  I am guilty of this!


12. Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it-  If they were artifically flavored they would be even Yummier!
13. What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?-  Yes, I have noticed this- it is better ingredients?
14. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?- I keep mine just in case- and have some from years and years ago! (and now I want Chinese Food..)


15. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?- Right! If they were both square, sandwich making would be SO much easier!
16. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
17. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?- Try explaining Vanilla Ice Cream to your kiddo who wants to know why we have chocolate syrup and strawberry syrup but NO Vanilla syrup! (she thinks that ice cream is flavored by adding syrup! LOL)

Google Image

18. Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?- Yes, this is how my Mind Works, don't judge me!
19. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? -  did the plan that?
20. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.-Unless you could the little chocolate marbles they deposit everything... I want to tell my Kids that the Easter DUCK is coming to leave a basket.  I don't think it will go over well.
Google Image

21. Do you yawn in your sleep?
22. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
23. Do stuttering people stutter when they're thinking to themselves?
24. If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?
25. Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?



Are your minds reeling right how? I have tons of crazy questions, thanks to having kids! Their little minds come up with the funniest stuff ever!
we love the Minions!
Happy Hump Day everyone!


~KEL~

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...