Saturday, November 16, 2013

11-16-13- A GREAT DAY to go Shopping!

I just LOVE a little retail therapy and a day to connect with my Mom.

We have been trying to rebuild our relationship, slowly, and by taking a step back, I feel like it has brought out the old Mom, who I have missed for the past two years- since Gray Gables!

There were some, I believe, CONTROL issues going on.  This is my side of the story, that is.  Words had to be said, time had to be given and,  most importantly, SPACE!

Anywhoo- its been a little bit of time and I feel like we might be back on the right path to rebuilding the great relationship we used to have, at one time.

So, today, I had asked if she wanted to go shopping with me and the girls- I have Christmas pictures coming up next weekend (If you book before the 19th at JCP, you get the CD for $49.99- this is great day because it is usually $150!!- I am that crazy person who NEEDS to have our pics) so, we stopped at McD's for chicken nuggets and headed over today.  When I get there, my Dad volunteered to take the little Ladies- so we got a free day! (Which Mom and I now owe my Dad! LOL)

Carter's has some great deals going on- in store and online!  I got $40 dresses for my girlie's for $20 and I was able to use the 20% coupon from their email also!  I also had to get PJ's (yes, everything is matching with this kids!)

Then it was a Bath & Body Works run- because they are right there, after all!  Trying Merry Marshmallow this time. I am so disappointed- no more Love, Love, Love... That was my GO TO scent!

Then hit TJ Max (again, right there!) and picked up a cute lighted Christmas bird house for my mantel! My Mom also got me a MOOSE - I frickin LOVE Moose!! Great deals there!

We then HAD to go to Sam's Club.  I hate being out of Pepsi!

It was a great day. Thank you Mom for the great memory!



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...