Friday, November 15, 2013

Kids: Elf on the Shelf

Our family is pretty new to Elf on the Shelf- as we just started the tradition last christmas.  Our little Elf is always up to no good.  His name is ELFRICK- my oldest named him.  He was all over our old house last year, hanging from the light fixtures, hidden in the tree, partying with Barbie and the DIsney Princesses. 

This year, Elfrick appeared shortly after we moved.  Our new house has a massive fireplace- something our old house didnt have.  Can you believe that Santa used to use the back door.  Luckily Mom and Dad would leave a key outside for him every year. (Yes, these are the questions that my oldest was asking at age 2 and 3!!)  Elfrick came to chill until his magic arrives.  He is sitting on the mantel watching my girls and at night he sneaks through the chimnea, back to the North Pole to give Santa his report.

Well, I got a copy of Elfrick's schedule for this year and boy oh boy is he a busy little elf who is up to all kinds of NO GOOD!

Hopefully my girls are good and Santa will give them wonderful presents, instead of coal!

Attached you will see the copy of our Elf, Elfricks' schedule!  I cant let the kids see- surprise is the purpose, but I cant wait to try to captrue these moments.  I sure do hope that Elfrick get's his magic on the 1st!!

Let the Holiday madness begin- tune in tomorrow for my topic of Christmas Presents!!!  Our lists are LONG in this house this year.

~til then~



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...