Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs- Please don't judge me!

Today has been a BUSY day!  We got up - way too early in my opinion!  I made Scrambled Eggs and Toast- my girls ATE it up!!

We ran our Saturday errands!  Picture day is tomorrow and due to our Mailbox Mishap, we have had to go to the Post Office to get our mail- only problem is Hubby and I forgot yesterday and I did not know they were opened for morning hours today- so there is where all our mail sits, with the Navy Blue shirts for Hubby and I to match the girls Navy Blue dresses.

 Then to Target- our favorite store!  It snowed today too!  The 4 yo's reaction was the BEST!  She stuck our her tongue and said she was trying to catch the flakes in her mouth.  Sometimes I love her innocence!

Well, it was pretty late by this time- thank you Target!  So we made a quick pass through Arby's drive thru and headed home for a late lunch. 

Well, as I mentioned in my previous post (The Lake House) - I got a nap out of 2 yo , and downtime our of 4 yo and by the time we got done getting up and playing, it was after 6:00- so the daunting question came up- What's for dinner.  Now, please don't judge me!  We are still in the dreadful Hotdog, Chicken nugget phase- YUCK!  I make chicken breasts and only little one will eat it!  I make Roast, again youngest will go hard the oldest won't touch it.. So, it was Tomato soup? NO,  Hot dog, NO (thank god), Turkey Breast roll ups? NO.  Ok, Mom's getting desperate here!  My 4 yo says, Mom, I want CoCoa Puffs that we just got today.. I think to myself, hmm... Ok. And I hear a SURE come out of my mouth!

Hey, it could be worse, right! 

They were happy, they ate it all and because it was *chocolate, they skipped a snack too!  

And, I joined in the fun.  But I don't like CoCoa Puffs so it was Honey Nut Cheerios for me!

Am I a bad parent?  Well, my kids don't think so, so I must not be doing to bad!!!


But then comes the BIG question- Did they go Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?  Heck yea they did!
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs since 1958!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...