Saturday, November 9, 2013

Potty Training whoas

We are 2  1/2 and have been 'Potty Training' for 6 long months now!  I know all about them being 'Ready' and how that plays in, but seriously , this girl is stubborn!!!
So far, ive been consistent, for-going pull ups or undies completely- my little nudy booty is still putting it all in her terms! Basically, if she wants to go, then wre goid, if she doesn't, well FORGET IT!  Ugh.  I even reward with M&Ms. And as extra incentive, if Big Sister encourages Sis, then they both get M&Ms.  Whats not better than that? 
Were still working hard, but i am beginning to wonder if i will ever get her on the potty full time!  I stoppedbuying diapers   last month, having good nights in stock and minnie mouse pull ups. 
Secretly, i cant wait until she using the potty.   I am just baffled it is taking so long, my first was easy, peasy. This one i imaged would be so much easier because she has always seen her Sis using the potty. Oh well , positive encouragement and making it an option is what Doc's advice was, so were keeping at it..  Love these kids!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...