Monday, November 4, 2013

Speaking of LOVE...

My 7th wedding anniversary is 7 days away, and I have a few ideas brewing. 
Hubby and I just celebrated 12 years together.  We have had great times, rough times, happy/sad times and just ok times. Through it all, even this major two year remodel, we are closer than ever.  Now, we are still learning this life of ours, but I think we are doing pretty gosh darn good.
I mean, how many people get to say they are spending their lives with their best friend? 
With this remodel, we are also trying to get to the Duggers status, debt free!  We have eliminated our house payment and minimized our bills, by replacing as many things to energy efficient, from furnace to light bulbs.  We even put in a tankless hot water heater!! 
So, our journey has had occasional hiccups, but at the end of the day he truely makes me happy and I love, just as I did as our relationship blossomed, if not even more. 

 He completes me.  

So here is to 7 years and to many, many more!!
  

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...