Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sick...Ugh

The sickness has arrived, and Mommy is DOWN! 
I was not feeling well last night, so no blogging- instead it was nighttime meds and sleepy time for me!

I had to do work today- so despite my clogged head, I had to muster through my workload. I hate being sick! This is crappy sick too!  Sore throat, cough and lots of SNOT! Yea... 

SO, here I am, letting the world know that my house is under attack, but were fighting! Thank you Tylnol.

Now I am ready for my night time dose and la la land! 

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, I have a lot to talk about!!  Like, I am really having Baby Blues- but we are DONE- no more babies here.  So stay tuned...



I am not feeling well today. At least Wyatt feels better

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...