Saturday, November 16, 2013

BOOK BUB & SWEET FREE BOOKS- the emails to get for Nook and Kindle!

A few weeks ago, I was listening to a local radio station and they were talking about some cool things to check out.  Book Bub was mentioned, I, being an avid reader jotted it down and stuck the piece of paper in my purse, only to readdress the paper at a later date.  Upon discovering this thing called Book Bub- I was prompted to enter an Email Address and like them on Facebook.

Now, I am OBSESSES.  I cant wait to get my email daily!  Were talking no books over $2.99.  No Joke!

This inspired me to look further and after some research, I found a site called SWEET FREE BOOKS.   awesome!  I wait for this email even more so than Book Bub!

I have SO many books on Nook AND Kindle that I am never going to have enough time to read them all in my life- and they keep coming - DAILY!

So, I have decided to incorporate this into my BLOG- of course!

My Downloads today, SATURDAY, November 16th, 2013 on KINDLE:

Free  -  Deer Season by Aaron Stander 








Deer Season
Free  - In a Small Town (A Small Town Series: Book One) by Marc A DiGiacomo
In A Small Town (A Small Town Series: Book One)
Free - This Shattered Land (Surviving Dead) by James Cook
 This Shattered Land (Surviving the Dead)



Now, I would like to say that I download a Free Kindle book on 9/17/13 - called  Maids of Misfortune: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery by M. Louisa Locke. 




Maids of Misfortune: A Victorian San Francisco Mystery
This book was Amazing!  It takes place in the early 1800s and I would BUY this book, that is how good it is.  It is NOT a fifty shades book in ANY means.  It is strickly mystery and an interesting plot takes you through the complex characters flawlessly.  It is definatly on my RECOMMEND list, even if you ahve to pay for it!




No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...