Thursday, November 7, 2013

Anyone want to play telephone?

Today at work was CRAZY!  I got pulled into the bosses office about a rumor that I got another job!  I was like, huh, what?  Thinking to myself- wow, where and how much? Right..
Turns out, another employee in my department heard from another unknown person... that I got another job.  So, after re-assuring my boss, I decided to hunt down the sole person I said anything, about anything..to and not to my surprise, it wasn't from her- which I had already cancelled out but was wondering if she had heard anything from outside of the department, but no.
So, I track down the person who went to the boss- comes to find out the mystery person said "Sorry about your loss with the girls" which is talking about myself and my co-worker.
So, to sum this all up - I felt like I was playing a game from my childhood, called TELEPHONE!
What a day!!!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...