Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mailbox- DOWN! Day is a total crap shoot!

Today was a ROUGH day, in general.  I had tons of fun trying to get through to the parentals that I did not wish for them to come work on our house because we are good.  In which, I am told that our living situation is ridiculous.  I then got told that I need to clean up around the house because I need to start worrying about curb appeal because people are checking out the house.

Lets get something straight- I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK!  This has been an issue from day 1.  I did NOT want to create a MUSEUM, I wanted to create a HOME. I am not worried about a Christmas tour coming through MY home. I was worried about making a safe place for my kids.  Yes, I let a lot of the historic parts of the home stay, but not every single thing.  We made changes, we updated and put our ideas, as much as we could, into play.

So, after dealing with this wonderful stuff!  I pull up to our house, and, my frickin' mailbox is lying in the yard, my mail is ALL over the ground and the pole is bent over. What?  I was NOT happy..

Now, upon further inspection, our mailbox is the ONLY one taken down! So, then, I get to relay the information to the sick Hubby.  Guess what, we know we needed a new mailbox- and I guess this puts a kick in our rear to get it done- but DAMN!

So, to another stressful day!!


No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...