Friday, November 15, 2013

Interesting Read- WILL COUPLE BE JAILED FOR RETURNING ADOPTED SON AFTER 9 YRS- wtih my opinion!

This article is about a family from Ohio that adopted a boy 9 years ago and now, after 9 years, they want to give him back because of his behavioral issues, stating that he is aggressive.

I am a Mother- stating this, how can anyone, being in a Parental role, not PARENT!  These people have raised this little boy from infancy, and what is their reason for his behavior- a family history of aggressive behavior? Based on what?  As a parent, this would only mean that the methods you are using are not working- so try something new.

Jail time though?  I don't know.  I think they need mandatory counciling for both them and the poor boy. How horrible of an outcome for him- I don't know the circumstances of his adoption, but that can play a huge role on self esteem issues within him.  I am still mind-blown here!  I think they should NOT be able to put him back into the system- shame on them.

The more I keep writing, the more infuriated I am getting.. C'mon people- grow up!!! 


http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/will-couple-be-jailed-for-returning-adopted-son-after-nine-years--194054370.html


Will Couple Be Jailed for Returning Adopted Son After Nine Years? | Parenting - Yahoo Shine   This is crazy!! What are these people thinking? I dont think they should be allowed to ever adopt again- this is terrible!

No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...