Thursday, June 26, 2014

Avon Lady calling for Thursday, 6/26/2014



AVON Lady CALLING!


Hi, Avon Lady calling!  Boy do I have some great DEALS and SPECIALS for you today! 

Let's get started!

We have the new fragrance, JOY IN FULL BLOOM 3 piece set for ONLY $28 (reg. $52).  




Right now one of my Favorite Products,  Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream is 33% off at a great value of $5.99 (reg. $8.99).  I swear by this stuff- great to put on after your shower to help relieve the look of dark circles under your eyes.
If you spend $50 on my webpage with a Direct Delivery Order, get 10 Anew Clinical Skinvincible samples for 5 days FREE! 





If you are thinking about becoming an AVON Lady, email me today for more details! AVON LADY



No comments:

Featured Post

How To Make Your Blog Go Viral

Blogging, Lessons on working, Stay at Home Moms by: Kel Amstutz Last year, I posted a blog post that went viral . (much to MY surp...